FIRST ITALIAN COVER

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Many month ago an Italian magazine called ALULA, contacted me and requested an interview. I was really exited about doing this interview, because I have Italian roots and it's one of my favorite places to travel to.  ( also, it's a " fetish magazine " ) And of course I love all my italian fans!
This spring, the magazine published my interview and guess what? I was on the cover! Also my interview questions + answers + my sexy photos cover 12 pages!
I'm so proud! If any of you would like to check it out, it is an Italy only magazine called Alula.

I will sell one pers. signed issue in my online store very soon.

Furthermore I thought this is the perfect opportunity to produce a set which is inspired by this magazine.
Coming out next week on my website.

love JC