VEGAS BABY

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

After my first Bikini contest I went with my Assistent to a nice italian restaurant, in the Venetian Hotel.
It was her first time in Las Vegas, so I gave her a little overview to the nightlife in Vegas. ( Which is a little bit strange because she is an real american girl. )
Anyway, I love love love Las Vegas and it's for sure not my last time there.

BTW: I'm in Las Vegas again on the august 12th. There is the final event from the bikini contest.
If you are there you can join my guest list ( you can come with all your friends ) and celebrate.
 +++ 100 TOP HOT GIRLS incl. me. +++

Just write your name and the names from your friends:  spyonvegas@jordancarver.com
( then you get more informations )


Check out the pictures from the restaurant to the Hotel room!