THE 2ND MEET & GREET

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I’m still here in tuscany / Italy to produce new content for my homepage. While I’m here i want to use the opportunity to surprise my first Italian fan with a “Jordan Carver Meet&Greet “.
He got the chance to join a typical production day and surprisingly even got involved in a videoclip with me. After then we went out for dinner. We had a great time together with Pizza, Gellato and sunset.
At the end of the day I received a couple of gifts. I really did’t expect it. E.g. A self painted Manga portrait of me ( I was very impressed of the accuracy of it ) and an original Plektren from the AC/DC guitarist which he has caught on an concert. Wow, I’m so proud. Fausto, I really would like to thank you one more time for all your great support and affords ( e.g.: the facebook fanpage ) because it encourages to keep up my work and continue the “Meet&Greet”.