THIRD MEET AND GREET

Saturday, December 4, 2010

From time to time I arrange "meet and greets" with my wonderful fans. Last week it was time again and I had my third "meet and greet" in my former lovely hometown Munich ( Germany ).
Exited? Yes, of course, because he came all the way up from Canada to meet me ... ok ok not really. Actually he was here for business. What a coincidence and luck for him.  ;-)

I decided to show him the "real" bavarian culture including the amazing traditional christmas market. First we stepped by in a real bavarian restaurant ( in Bavaria: Wirtshaus ). For the first time in his life he saw real hearty food. ( we ate "Kasspatzle" = cheese noodles,  "Kaiserschmarrn" = sugared pancake with raisins and a lot of other good stuff ).

Well, after this stuffing orgy I showed him the christmas market in downtown. It was really gelidly but after two or more "Glühwein" ( = mulled wine ) we felt much more better. HOLADRIDÜÜÜÜ - you will know how to speak this after you tasted it as well. :-)

Ok if you want to see all the pictures from this very funny evening and want to catch the chance to meet me too - subscribe now and become a member. If you already are ... do not despair. Maybe you will be the next.

MORE? - CLICK HERE