YOUR DECISION....

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hi there, I spend the last few hours to think about my next update. After I almost despair I found a perfect solution. This time it's your turn to make a decision. Probably this is a good idea to learn more about the opinions of my fans. You can choose between hot, hot & hot! lol!

To vote just choose your favorite set in the poll on the upper right site. After the voting on Feb. 25th you will see the result here on my blog and the full set on my page in the member section only.

Here are the peak preview to simplify your decision ....

lots of kisses Jordan


                                                    

   GYPSY
      

                                                                      CLUBBING


                                                                       RUSSIAN