Holy crap ... this is my new set in my gallery!

Friday, March 11, 2011

A decent club, the gentleman's bathroom and Jordan Carver in there!! What can I say ...

This was probably the first and the last time shooting in a location like this. The confusing
fact, this was one of my guerilla - productions where I felt comfortable for the first time.
Please don't ask. I really don't know why!

We where one the first guests in the club. The bass growled thru the walls, the people flow
into the club to order drinks or save the best seats. Everyone was so preoccupied with himself
that no one realized, what only a few steps away was going on. The cleaning lady was still
working in the ladies room so we slipped in undetected. How exciting ... I do not know if it
was champagne at the welcome or the adrenalin. Suddenly I felt so ... hmmmmmmmmm

Well, enjoy this set as much as you can ;-)

                                                                                                 Your naughty Jordan!