INK DOT COM

Monday, May 23, 2011

I woke up the other day and in my head I got a pain like someone tried to drill it. Where am I, what kind of room is this and where da hell are my clothes was the first thing I had in my mind.
A few minutes later, I was able to got up and stumbled to a door where the bathroom supposed to be. The look in the mirror offered me something I'm not use to - damm the last thing I remembered was a cocktail in this bar ...
Suddenly a burning pain occurred on my arm. What was this?! Under a slightly surface of dirt and colour I discovered two blue symbols on my skin. No wait, I started washing the upper part of my arm, these 
symbols were my initials ... JC. Like in a time warp all my memories shoot thru my head. 
The cocktail bar, this bar tender girl, all the other drinks and ... I ran back in the room where woke up. 
Took my clothes from the floor and just want to ran out of this apartment. But my action ended immediately after I discovered this table in the corner and what I saw there explained more than I expected.
See what I discovered on this table in my latest set - INK DOT COM.

The original only on www.jordancarver.com

+++ get the chance to buy the whole outfit in my ONLINESTORE +++