MEET ME @ THE VOTNG PARTY IN LAS VEGAS ( AUGUST 5TH )

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Have you always wanted to meet me live in person? Your wait is over! Be my personal guest at the
Spy on Vegas Hot 100 bikini contest POOL PARTY! 

WHERE:          Wet Republic pool at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas

WHEN:            August 5th from 11am - 4pm

HOW:               email with your first and last name: spyonvegas (at) jordancarver (dot) com 


SPECIAL FEATURE - PERSONAL MEET AND GREET:

Be my personal guest at the Spy on Vegas Hot 100 bikini contest POOL PARTY!
I will randomly select ONLY ONE PERSON from the guest list to have a personal Meet & Greet 
with me after the pool party! 
We can get dinner, walk the strip, or just hang out! But hurry up, and sign up right now.*

*restrictions may apply, please contact for details. ( contest@jordancarver.com )