A new season for the original "Oktoberfest"

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finally a new season of the original "Oktoberfest" began. I'm currently in Germany and I'm in the privileged position to join the oldest and biggest folk festival of the world. Of course, I do this in the appropriate manner for a glam-gal like me!

The most important thing is the dress. Without the right dress you might only get half of the fun. This is a important rule - for girls and boys. But please do not do the mistake and buy one of the cheap tourist versions in one of the countless crap stores.

Depending on what kind of experience you want to undergo on the Oktoberfest you should choose your visit very wisely. You will end soon enough at one at the huge beer tents. If you made it to get inside you will understand why you should tour the area before you enter the tents. It would be a shame not to take your time to see the whole area.

Most of the big tents are for everyone who want to have a good time, eat and drink good food and the delicious bavarian beer. Be aware about the amount of beer you drink. Every Mass is one liter
( 0.26 gallon )

The smaller tents are recommended for those who want to enjoy the same vibe in a little bit more private environment. This is the place to be to meet celebrities and face the press.

Well, just guess where I have been at the first day of the Wies'n ( local name for the festival )...

Wrong - I have been in both locations. The one of the public party tents and the no. 1 celebrity tents called Kaefers. This was amazing. After 5 min in one of the public tents a fan recognized me and ask for a signing card and after 10 min. in the celebrity tents the press started to take pictures from me and my amazing dress from my dirndl.

I think this was a very appropriate "Oktoberfest" season start for me ... more soon and in my member area.