SEMA 2011 - My after show report.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

More than 100,000 attendees and 2,000 exhibitors meet for four days every year in Las Vegas to do business at the largest annual automotive specialty-equipment show on the planet. This year I had the opportunity to join the show as a TV host for the german news television. 


On the show last year I signed over 3500 posters on the booth of COBRA SEAT. This year I could not escape from this demand. On my first stop at the PIRELLI booth people start to take pictures after a few minutes and asked for signing cards. Fortunately I had some posters from the last year with me. 


I had a blast and the guys from PIRELLI did not regret it because at the same time drifting ace KEN BLOCK and design legend CHIP FOOSE signed their posters as well.


Over 1,500 of the newest products from leading manufacturers has been on display in the 2011 SEMA Show’s Product Showcase. No wonder it tools me hours to get through all this. After that day I requested a new pair of feet. 


As if that is not enough already I went to the LUCAS OIL Off-road experience. The head of marketing Ken J. invited me for the ride along experience in one of the PRO-Trucks! I will never forget this - it was the fastest way ever I drove or jumped over an off-road track. ( Check out my JID Video to this event soon )


After all the only thing I can say is "THANK YOU" for everyone who supported me. Hope to see you all next year again!


Love Jordan