GLAMOURCON

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hey guys,

today I had a very interesting day. I went to the 50th Glamourcon in Long Beach to face the hottest and best chicks from the whole glamour scene. So I got up quite early to prepare myself and to be honest I slept very bad. I was so excited ... Well I dressed up with brand new top and a pretty skirt. So my assets get presented quite well. I arrived to long beach at the Hilton with my Agent. No signs, no crowd... Nothing! Well OK maybe it's a bit difficult to promote such an event in public. 
After parking the car at the lot we tried to find the way in ... Still no signs not even a indication that some hot girls have a get together here. Strange. Well I kept on walking to the main entrance and believe it or not a single line on the Hotel event board. Glamourcon 50. Up to the stairs the entrance - finally. 
The admission fee forgone person was 25$ but if you want to see 1000 of hot girls this might be worth to spend. After I went went down the hallway it seems empty here but I was sure all visitors and models still on business in the convention hall. I final admission control and then finally I entered the 50th Glamour Convention. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! 
I stepped into a hall that reminds me to a small assembly hall from my time in school. In there round about 50 tables with more or less pretty girls behind them. Most of them were in the age of my mother or even grandmother and they past their time a while ago. Between all this drift finally a bright spot. I discovered Wendy and Taylor sitting next by on their table.
Result: I will never be on a glamourcon again. This whole event is a rip off for the visitors and the models who got their booth there as well. Nothing at this event seems glamourous or starlike to me. The webpage is looks terrible and the location is alright for a sales event for seniors but not for hot playmates and glamour models.
My personal highlights: Meeting 4 nice girls ( Taylor, Tara, Wendy and Tiffany ), a signed card from Mr. Hefner and a photo with him as well, Playboy Radio ask me for a second interview but I refused.


Take care

Jordan


more pictures in my snapshot area.