MEMBERS ASK - JORDAN ANSWER

Monday, November 1, 2010

1 - You like best about seducing or be seduced? Be the huntress or prey!
Well the best thing to be seduced that it happens unexpected and to be totally submissive to somebody.

2 - Favorite place for the holidays? Sea or mountain? Hot or cold?
Definitely the Sea in Tuscany in the summer time or a secret tropical island.

3 - What is the worst gift you ever received? And the most beautiful?
A crocheted wallet from my grandma.

4 - Can you give us a description of your typical day at work?
This is hard to say because some of the sets I do are planed for week before we shoot them other things
happens spontaneous. Generally I get up at 6 or 7 am in the morning. Up to 2 hours for hair and Make-Up. Heading to the Location or conversely. Picking up a coffee from Starbucks. Somewhere in between I check my eMails. 10 to noon shooting than a quick lunch. A short break ( I use this time to make plans for the upcoming set, check mails or try to get online and prepare some stuff ) Around 4-5 pm a second shoot until sunset or later. A quick snack and than starts the essence work ... answering eMails, loading updates, checking the images from the shoot and so on. ( e.g. answering this questions )

5 - And now, enter X-rated zone! Erotic question: what do you think about erotic games, like "cream and strawberries", "nutella", "handcuffs"? Are you imaginative or traditionalist?
This depends always to the partner. I prefer other thinks ( lol )

7 - If you could invite ANY 4 people (past or present) to dinner, who would you select & why?
In fact I have to think about ... I don’t now :-(

8 - Have you ever been in a fight (among women, perhaps)?
Unfortunately yes but this is maybe 6 years ago. It was a little fight with a woman in a nightclub
(shame ). One word came to another and so a battle break out. Actually I had a black eye.

9 - Have you ever had or imagined to have an "intimate encounter" with another woman?
Yes, I had a intimate encounter with woman's but I’m not to be crazy about.

10 - What super power would you like to have?
I would like to be invisible

11 - Have you a very important song, that remind to you something very special?
Well, it’s a lot of song in my life there remind me to something about. Some songs remind me on my first love, some again reminds me on my young days. But I don’t have a special song that reminds my on a happy time. I associate all the old songs with “ bad “ memories. I don’t no why!

12 - What is your favorite cuisine?
Definitely the Italian food. I love these cuisine. I associate the italian cuisine ever with “ amore and sole “ but sometimes I like a good old burger or a delicious chateaubriand. hmm . . .

13 - What is a first think that you look in a man?
I would be lying if I say “ I look at the internal values at first “.That’s not going when I see a man for the first time. But I must say the internal values are very important for me when I will have a earnestly relationship. But back to the fact: A man should be tall, at least taller then me :-) I don’t have special typ. With me it’s so different. ALL IMPORTANT: The chemistry must be right.

14 - What is you perfume and which do you prefer?
My lovely perfume for a long time is “ Shalimar “ by Guerlain. That a unsettling fragrance with a oriental note. Then I like “ Miss Dior, Addict and the perfume by Jo Malone. As we see I’am a fan from heavy fragrance with vanilla, almond, tonka bean and precious woods.

15 - How about a man in the kitchen? Can seduce you attending “ by the throat “, perhaps with a good tiramisu?
I love it when a man to cook for me. It’s very particular. As soon as a man cook for me “ he win” :-)

16 - From 1 to 10, how much you love to show your body and stay in front of the camera? And what part you like most to show and highlight?
hihi, I like it very much to stay in front of the camera. I give me a 8 because “ I also have bad days “. And you really ask me what part I like most to show? Come on . . . you know!