MEMBER ASK - JORDAN ANSWER

Monday, November 29, 2010

1. When and where was your first kiss?
Hmmmm...I'm not sure but I think I was 12 or 13. It was so disgusting that I ran away from him to the cemetery to hide me. 

2. Can you describe your last dream?
Actually it's very difficult to describe my dreams. I can't - but I can say I often have a recurring dream. It's about an old girl friend with whom I lost contact because we've fought us. Well, quite possible I never processed and therefore I dream of it in regular intervals. Its well known that we processed  everything what we suppressed in the consciousness in our dreams. I hope one day I can get away from it. But I also have sex dreams and other weird things.


3. If you could be a man for one day, what would be the things that you absolutly would like to try?
What a question..I would play with my penis the whole day. NO, We not talking about "penis envy". ok!!!

4. Have you ever run away from home?
Hihi, Yes I did in my childhood. Me and my girlfriend ran 0.3 miles away from our home. We took all our sleep thinks and a tent with us. Well, few hours later my mother found our cranny and I got house arrest.

5. What are you favorite sexy outfits?
Well, I have so much sexy outfits. It's hard to pick one pice and say this is my favorite. But I bought a really hot leather mini skirt with lace in Las Vegas few weeks ago. Those is very sexy. Maybe I wear him in Florida for the show. I'll be wild about black dresses with leather, lace, sequins or transparent. Also it is very important that I feel me comfortable. Than I feel me sexy.....





6. Something that you have ALWAYS to carry with you?
Yes, Carmex. I'm addicted to lip balm. At the moment I use "Cherry" Carmex. I bought this in London and I love it.

7. What kind of animal represent you well?


8. What is one sexual fantasy of yours you have yet to fulfill?
I wish I had a sexual experience in a loose castle. We sit together in a room with a fireplace in the corner, drink old wine and eat very sensual good food. After all we make a quick site-trip to the wine cellar......
OMG, you know my mental cinema is kind of creative and I'm sure that would be a great experience.
But it's important that the guy of "my dreams" have the same vibes. 


9. What was your first job?
I delivered newspaper when I was a teenager. Every week for a miserable reward.


10. What do you do when you think no one is looking?
That's really easy to answer. I'm in my own world because I'm a daydreamer. Sometimes it makes me fate because then I'm not able to concentrate me to the essential things.


11. What do you wear at night, when go to bed?
It depends if I sleep alone or with a companion. When I sleep alone then I wear a normal night dress and when I'm with a companion ( which could be definitely more often ) then I wear his shirt or short.